[Owasp-board] IT Director

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed Oct 31 18:10:31 UTC 2012

First of all, I really think Matt is a great guy for this position.

Just to be sure, I have to ask the following:
There has been a question about that previously. I do not know if that has
to do with an older version of the bylaws. As I understood when this came
up quite some time ago,  this had to do with the regulation for
Non-For-Profit organization in general.
-> Anyhow, I seem to remember that actually no member can (or could  back
then?) be paid!

Sarah, could you verify this?

Cheers,
-martin