[Owasp-board] [owasp-board] BYLAWS REVIEW

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Oct 29 05:00:07 UTC 2012

My thoughts:

Sections 2.06 & 2.07 are repetitive with 2.01a and 2.01c. They should be
combined into 2.01a and 2.01c and 2.06 & 2.07 should be removed.

Section 3.02 - "election policy and procedure" we should include a link to
this document within the bylaw

Section 3.03 - We should include a link to the board meeting schedule page.

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc
michael-coates.blogspot.com