[Owasp-board] Homepage Error

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Oct 22 22:09:08 UTC 2012

Jim -
I just looked and your username Jmanico has administrator access, so you
should be able to changed things with no problem.

I just removed the tags for the time being.. but it isn't centered anymore
;-(  Something happens to the tags when the page is transcluded and I don't
have the time right now to figure out how exactly to fix it.

Let me know if you stil are having trouble editing the page.

Sarah

--
Director
OWASP Foundation