[Owasp-board] Homepage Error

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Sat Oct 6 21:25:32 UTC 2012

Seeing as Jim is already trusted with several social media outlets
(Twitter, our podcast, ...), I fully support giving him the necessary
privileges to modify the main OWASP page.

We need to make sure that for those that are trusted and want to volunteer,
silly things don't in their way.

Plus, I really don't think he's going to go rogue on OWASP.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member