[Owasp-board] keynote @ Austin

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Oct 6 11:46:04 UTC 2012

nope for 2 days, I arrive on Tuesday evening late
I am @ Austin on Wednesday - we have the board meeting then?
And I stay for the first day of the conference on Thursday
I have to fly back on Friday morning to arrive on Saturday, just in
time for my wife to pick my up for family holiday in Germany

Actually I travel 2+ days to be in Austin for 2 days

--seba