[Owasp-board] OWASP New Hire Applicants

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Nov 30 14:41:34 UTC 2012

For the Administrative position, Sarah and I have interviewed candidates
from the US and Egypt with a third applicant from Greece on the docket for
today.  We plan on having our decision by the end of the day today for
board approval.  The IT position has applicants from US, Egypt, Greece,
and India.  I will be forwarding this information in a consolidated format
at the same time.

Kate Hartmann
Director
+1 301-275-9403