[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] AppSec USA 2013 - Updates

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Nov 29 17:50:27 UTC 2012

Is running a conference in Q1 with a goal to generate revenue for OWASP better than currently Q4.

Would a change effect a positive increase in sponsorship opportunities, available travel budgets and related end of year issues.

IMHO yes. That is the question about a shuffle on GlobalAppSec 2014 target dates.

AppSecUSA 2013 is a different thread and should not be confused in the purposed topic presented.

Tom Brennan
Board Member
Chapter Leader
Project Leader