[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] No training at AppSec USA 2013?

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Nov 22 08:57:30 UTC 2012

All,

Moving the conference earlier the year, this might be a problem for many as
there is the AppSec-EU as well.
Most important, this would be less then a half year from now!

About the rumours of not having training days... Tom, what did you have in
mind for the University Challenge?
Who of the organization team can I connect to, to make it a big success?

Cheers,
-martin