[Owasp-board] No training at AppSec USA 2013?

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Nov 21 16:12:24 UTC 2012

All, Yes just like the 2008 conference were looking forward to a fantastic experience as ambassadors to NYC for OWASP

The venue dates have already shifted to week of Nov 18th 2013 and we will have a full summary for Tuesdays meeting see: http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-NYC/events/86936002/

By next week we will have determined all of the variables and if we need to abort and circle we will do it then. As everyone knows this is NOT my first rodeo.

Tom Brennan
973-202-0122