[Owasp-board] Chapter Split

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Nov 8 22:59:52 UTC 2012

Tom, could you explain why you object to #2?

This particular topic has been kicked around for months.  Moving into 2013,
some events are unclear what the expectations are or what they should expect
financially from an event.  If there are better solutions, then we should
move forward with those, but it is frustrating to not have this critical
issues resolved and continuously debated since June when the document was
reviewed and presented by Dave and Seba.

If I dropped the ball on something, please tell me what I can do to help
resolve this.  A decision needs to be made before we move into the New Year
(at the latest).

If a board member had to ask "what is the profit split" how can we expect
other chapter leader or community members to understand how OWASP works?

Kate Hartmann
+1 301-275-9403
Skype:  kate.hartmann1

From:  Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org>
Date:  Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:42 PM
To:  Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
Cc:  Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org>, Beg Jasmine <jasmine at owasp.org>,
"Josh Sokol (josh.sokol at owasp.org)" <josh.sokol at owasp.org>, "Mark Bristow
(mark.bristow at owasp.org)" <mark.bristow at owasp.org>, "Peter.dean at owasp.org"
<Peter.dean at owasp.org>, "Israel Bryski (israel.bryski at owasp.org)"
<israel.bryski at owasp.org>, Seba <seba at owasp.org>
Subject:  Re: Chapter Split

I object to #2 actually add as agenda item to board meeting we'll cover it
then

Tom Brennan
973-202-0122