[Owasp-board] Edit's to Homepage

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Nov 7 13:50:52 UTC 2012

The "about" page also has a link under the blue banner.

Does it need to be in both places, within inches of each other?

I will link it back if necessary, but think it's time to talk about
consolidating our web directory to a more intuitive cascade.

Kate Hartmann
+1 301-275-9403
Skype:  kate.hartmann1