[Owasp-board] Communication Methods with Operations Team & Board

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue Nov 6 03:28:04 UTC 2012

Makes perfect sense to me.

I'd much rather have the paid employees working on the bigger OWASP
problems - especially those that really need a full time touch - rather
then being constantly distracted by the latest and loudest thing.

I have yet to find a circumstance where an employee didn't do what was best
for OWASP.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member