[Owasp-board] Communication Methods with Operations Team & Board

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Nov 3 12:27:01 UTC 2012

I reserve the right to email staff members directly if I am helping them
get work or critical tasks done. :) But otherwise I think this is a great
idea.

I feel it's critical that we stop the flood of directly "tasking" our full
time staff "asynchronously" and use a more formal protocol. (I'm very proud
of that geek analogy, thank you very much ;)

I'm in.

--
Jim Manico
(808) 652-3805

On Nov 3, 2012, at 2:49 AM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:

I'd prefer to use Google Docs, it allows fo easier (multi-user) editing &
comments

--seba