[Owasp-board] Communication Methods with Operations Team & Board

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Fri Nov 2 21:00:38 UTC 2012

Thanks for summarizing all of this Michael. Kate and I will work with the
other staff members to have our first "go" at this new method next week
Thursday.  When we have the doc created we will send the link to the board
to kick things off. Obviously we may have to tweak the logistics and format
of this a bit to get it right, but I am optimistic that this will be a
positive step.

Regards,
Sarah

--