[Owasp-board] Jobs on LinkedIn

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon May 21 22:45:55 UTC 2012

1) Log onto linked in.
2) From the menubar choose GROUPS->Global OWASP Foundation
3) Select MANAGE from the GROUP sub-menu
4) Walk through the submissions in both "Discussion" and "Jobs"
   4a) Be sure to review (actually read) the job or discussion posting
before letting it ride...
5) Change permission of obvious spammers and block them as you go

jim at owasp.org
www.owasp.org