[Owasp-board] Jobs on LinkedIn

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon May 21 22:37:59 UTC 2012

Unfiltered sounds not great.  Eliminating it is not too good either.

Can we increase the number of people moderating? If we have a basic point of guidance then I bet more people would help.  I will.

Can you give me some insight into how you are filtering?

-------
Michael Coates | OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc