[Owasp-board] IT support contractor

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon May 14 17:54:52 UTC 2012

Update from board meeting -

No formal offer has been extended. At this point Kevin is helping as a volunteer to resolve a specific issue.

Kevin has expressed interest to provide additional services on a contractor/paid situation. No official movement has occurred here yet.

We need to decide our IT strategy here.  Outstanding issues:

1. We need a call with rackspace - what support are they providing, what does our contract currently provide?
2. Should we move forward with IT contractor
3. Should we expand hosted services

Let's flush this out more on this thread to get some resources aligned.

-------
Michael Coates | OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc