[Owasp-board] OWASP Project Manager job description

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Fri May 11 13:25:43 UTC 2012

Just read the PM position page.

I tend to agree with Jason on this - strictly speaking a detail oriented
person who doesn't have formal PM experience would also work for the role.
 Basically, we need someone who will meticulously follow and track project
issues, nudging project leaders from time to time as well as do the
cross-project work to maintain consistency across projects (e.g. wiki
templates, etc.)

I also suspect that most PMP PMs could make significantly more then we are
able to pay - though I have no idea of PMP rates outside the US.

Jason: Interesting about Sourceforge.  I noticed yesterday that they are
now supporting git - not that I'm suggesting the GPC do anything different.
 Rather, it seems like they've noticed they did not have the cool new DVCS
on the block.  ; )

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member