[Owasp-board] OWASP Project Manager job description

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed May 9 20:50:15 UTC 2012

I think we should note that any language skills (other than English) are
also a plus - as we are trying to manage a global community. Also, if the
Global Projects Committee is still thinking to manage projects through
SourceForge, any experience or knowledge of that would be helpful.

--
OWASP Operational Support:
Conference Logistics & Community Relations

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso