[Owasp-board] Weekend Clean Up / Next Meeting

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue May 8 17:20:02 UTC 2012

Upon a bit more digging it sounds like we have active & pending ads that will be disrupted by removing the banners from the homepage.

For now, let's restore the ad banner to the home page.  If we want to make this change in the future, let's discuss and get things lined up so we can do it without impact.

Tom, can you make this change?

-------
Michael Coates | OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc