[Owasp-board] Weekend Clean Up / Next Meeting

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue May 8 17:03:10 UTC 2012

Kelly,

This is already the case.

See the new membership page.  This was the case in the past too, just perhaps not as clearly displayed as a membership benefit.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership specifically calls out that corporate members get complimentary advertising on the front page of owasp.org

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Complimentary_Advertising "OWASP offers a 468x60 banner ad space on the home page and local chapter pages"

-------
Michael Coates | OWASP