[Owasp-board] Weekend Clean Up / Next Meeting

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue May 8 16:57:18 UTC 2012

Michael,

Currently we only have PenTest Mag running which is a barter not a paid
advertisement.  I now Kate has been speaking with Open X in regards to a
banner ad.

I like the idea of offering our Corporate Supporters the benefit of running
a banner ad for 30 days on our home page. I also think it entices companies
who pay for advertisement to be place on the "home page" which as we all
know gets accessed more time (6,773,592 to be exact) than some of the other
pages.

If it is alright with the board, I would like to discuss this change with
the rest of the GMC.  Our next meeting is May 15, so I will be sure to
relay any and all thoughts/ideas to you and the rest of the board shortly
after May 15. Until then, I will hold off on saying that banner ads will be
run on the home page.

Regards,

--
Kelly Santalucia