[Owasp-board] Weekend Clean Up / Next Meeting

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue May 8 16:40:51 UTC 2012

Book link is fixed.  Thanks for calling that out.

We currently have the Pentest magazine banner running, and is a barter
advertisement, not a paid in cash ad.

Before I was out, I had been discussing the potential of  the banner
advertising with open x.  I kind of like the idea of reserving the "front
page" banners to the paid advertisers and OWASP promotions.  I will bring up
the idea to the membership committee to see if they have any opinion on the
impact of removing the "30 day complimentary" banners from the front page.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org