[Owasp-board] Weekend Clean Up / Next Meeting

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue May 8 16:28:11 UTC 2012

Owasp main page should be reserved for Owasp banner ads - conference upcoming, events, promotions (reboot as example or month of X awareness campaigns)

For supporting advertising, the revised placement on all community projects/chapters is extremely valuable in this revised set-up while improving the experience and encouraging rotation

It's MORE then just the front page (as this is a misconception it was in the main template #wrong

Glad none of the other 300 edits made that were long overdue did not result in discussion would be a long day...

Btw someone want to fix the dead link to Owasp books on the main page or set up a [new window] ref on Owasp gear.

Got to get to a webinar https://isc2.brighttalk.com/node/979