[Owasp-board] Weekend Clean Up / Next Meeting

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue May 8 16:15:03 UTC 2012

I suspect they will react pretty negatively to having it removed from the
main page. If you analyze traffic to OWASP.org to see which are the popular
pages, we'd have better details on this but I suspect the home page is like
25%+ of all traffic to the site.

Do we have definitive #'s around this to understand the potential impact to
advertisers?

-Dave