[Owasp-board] Weekend Clean Up / Next Meeting

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue May 8 16:07:15 UTC 2012

I understand the thinking behind this, but have we evaluated if this directly impacts current agreements with our 2012 ads? We may have some ads that are still running that purchased the space with the previous expectations.  Have we communicated this to Kelly to ensure she doesn't incorrectly say that banners are on the front page?

Perhaps I missed the discussions on this change?

-------
Michael Coates | OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc