[Owasp-board] Weekend Clean Up / Next Meeting

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue May 8 15:48:03 UTC 2012

Full focus on OWASP update.

Banner is on every other page that is for ads chapters, projects and related items. IT'S NOT about the banner ads taking up valuable real estate on the main page - it detracts from the clean image and all the member firms on the bottom.

Owasp is not for "sale" rather we have banners on pages where it is best for advertisers.