[Owasp-board] Weekend Clean Up / Next Meeting

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue May 8 15:43:08 UTC 2012

Tom, the banner ad is no longer on the front page of the wiki.  Was there a
reason it was removed and put on all other pages?  This was a big talking
point when discussing with potential advertisers.

I wanted to check the reason before I just put it back.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org