[Owasp-board] Job Board

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon May 7 15:04:42 UTC 2012

Job postings were not limited to corporate supporters.  It was opened up in
2010 when job market was particularly tough.  Membership committee reviewed
this in Q1 2012 and decided to leave it open to any company wishing to post.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org