[Owasp-board] Fwd: Project Reboot - Campaign

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sat May 5 09:11:43 UTC 2012

Hi Board,
I understood that we accepted the proposed model which was agreed at the last meeting.
The source of funding, request for funding process and project roadmap all makes sense.
Given the board agreed with this approach this week I asked to start a pr drive to get things rolling.
The conversation with the DHS on Tuesday again showed funding can be obtained from external sources for our projects.

Can we go ahead with this positive activity as a group and close this conversation.

Eoin.

Eoin Keary
BCC Risk Advisory
Owasp Global Board