[Owasp-board] A new LinkedIn group for confirmed members only - A GMC proposal to OWASP board

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Mar 29 20:17:12 UTC 2012

Here are some screenshots to help show configuration settings and capabilities.

Chat and forums completely disabled (as we discussed)

Pre-approval setup for @owasp.org.  The user still has to make a specific request to the system using a linkedin profile that has there owasp.org email address associated.

Ability to remove from linked in if an individual chooses to no longer be a member (or honorary member)

Auto Response Message - The following screenshot shows the automatic response sent to anyone requesting to join the linkedin subgroup for OWASP Confirmed Members

-------
Michael Coates | OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc