[Owasp-board] [Vote] Adding a server to our Rackspace account

Thomas Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Mar 28 22:50:06 UTC 2012

That's all we can ask, the SLA is "we'll get to it as soon as possible... If it really bothers you that much you fix it" ;)

IT support for this is being researched for cost by Kate as our Director and with assistance from Matt and others was reported last month.

Thanks Josh for stepping again.

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan