[Owasp-board] [Vote] Adding a server to our Rackspace account

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Mar 28 22:35:59 UTC 2012

Tom,

Apache virtual hosts will be part of my setup on the server.  I wouldn't do
it any other way.  Will use apt for install so that upgrade is a simple
command line upgrade.  After that, it's just a matter of making sure the
configs work.  I'll do all of this for free as part of our AppSec USA
planning efforts.  I'll even help others get set up if they don't know how
to do it themselves.  The only thing I won't do is be on call to respond if
something happens to the site.  Family and work obligations prevent me from
committing to that.

~josh