[Owasp-board] [Vote] Adding a server to our Rackspace account

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Mar 28 21:44:48 UTC 2012

Sweet.  There was no accounting for the 5 boxes post migration.  I knew
what 4 of them were being used for and _thought_ the 5th was also spoken
for but didn't realize it was "share-able".  I'll log in and look at what's
setup and get access to the AppSec USA folks.

Please pause the vote...  ; )

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member