[Owasp-board] [Vote] Adding a server to our Rackspace account

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Mar 28 20:42:00 UTC 2012

I say yes too. I don’t see this as being any different or at least any worse than all the other one off hosting solutions we have now. If in the future, we standardize on Rackspace and get some supported hosting there for all the conferences then that would be great, but we don’t have to decide that now.

-Dave