[Owasp-board] [Vote] Adding a server to our Rackspace account

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Wed Mar 28 18:39:07 UTC 2012

So I'd object to this without more info on the available support.  The
conferences committee has been waiting to understand the tech director role
before selecting a solution as hosting all off wiki sites on a variety of
platforms and content managers can be very challenging from a logistical
standpoint.

-Mark

Sent from my wireless device