[Owasp-board] A new LinkedIn group for confirmed members only - A GMC proposal to OWASP board

Thomas Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Mar 28 14:05:59 UTC 2012

To be clear your advocating having a employee (likely Kate or Kelly) as part of the job import the paid member list of individuals to a subgroup of OWASP and designate "member".  This will be synced manually with the global membership list and the @owasp.org email on file for that member. This person will take on that duty of "connections" and be a liason for social media for the OWASP business.

In the event that they do not renew they will be decommissioned from that group in sync with the membership document perhaps quarterly.

----

Did I capture the spirit of this correctly?