[Owasp-board] AppSec DC - Board Discussion - 10:10:45

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Mar 26 15:27:05 UTC 2012

Board,

We have a 45 minute slot immediately following the keynote at AppSec DC.  I will be building a slide deck ahead of time for our use.  Please indicate if you have any particular topics you would like to have included.

I'd like to provide an overview of recent initiatives, upcoming events, highlights of exciting committee activity, etc.  Also going to have a strong focus on how the individual person in the audience can get involved.

Also, FYI

We have our April board meeting scheduled for 2 hrs starting at 10am on Thursday.

-------
Michael Coates | OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc