[Owasp-board] [OCC] Application to Connections Committee

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Mar 21 21:29:05 UTC 2012

Thank you Luiz.

We have several connections tasks you could help with on the committee.

Right now, we really need someone to "own" the OWASP Facebook presence.
You would only need to answer questions there, and re-post key
information found on the OWASP blog. We also need help promoting our
conferences as well as our key projects.

The board may have others ideas for OWASP promotion as well.

Do these items interest you, Luiz?

Aloha,
Jim

--