[Owasp-board] [Global_chapter_committee] ProposedConferences/Chapters policy changes

Seba seba at owasp.org
Wed Mar 21 10:50:43 UTC 2012

the Belgium chapter has (to date) not organized a paying event, but we
raise belgium sponsors rather easily and use this to host a free yearly
BeNeLux event.
in the past we have used excess budget to cover summit costs to cover
travel for other chapter leaders: e.g. Gustavo from Argentina

--seba

>>> http://AppSecLive.org <http://appseclive.org/> - Community and Download