[Owasp-board] Fwd: [owasp-antisamy] AntiSamy Java library: internationalcharacters / issue 121

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Mar 20 17:25:32 UTC 2012

It took •three months• for you to respond, Jason. There is no excuse for
that kind of treatment of the OWASP community, especially ones bearing
patches. Especially for projects supposedly co-run by our "project
committee chair". In my opinion its a symptom of a deeper disease.

I do not expect either you to agree with me, or even take additional
action. I said my peace and I am now moving on.

--
Jim Manico
(808) 652-3805