[Owasp-board] Fwd: [owasp-antisamy] AntiSamy Java library: internationalcharacters / issue 121

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Mar 20 15:32:42 UTC 2012

It still took three months for him to respond. As a flagship OWASP project
(that includes our project chair as a co-lead) I'm still very concerned
that it took so long for a simple acknowledgement of a (very good)
contribution/patch.

Perhaps we should add one-week turnaround time for support as core criteria
needed to maintain "flagship project status".

--
Jim Manico
(808) 652-3805