[Owasp-board] Projects

Thomas Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Mar 19 22:18:12 UTC 2012

I would love to see a proposal of how Eoin would allocate those resources with at 50k and we can vote on it or pull in support from various budgets

50k is 10 corporate supporters and we can easily do that and should be with a full time membership resource and all the training and conference revenues to keep our best materials fresh and healthy

Goes back to the "Why Me" on people that were elected