[Owasp-board] Fwd: [owasp-antisamy] AntiSamy Java library: internationalcharacters / issue 121

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Mar 19 22:00:06 UTC 2012

Sean Sullivan has been •begging• to the OWASP AntiSamy project to even
acknowledge his patch and contribution, see below. He first submitted this
Dec 2011 and has gotten no response from Jason Li or Arshan D.

Since we claim AntiSamy to be a "flagship project" I cry foul and ask the
board to step in.

--
Jim Manico
(808) 652-3805