[Owasp-board] Projects reboot

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Mar 19 15:30:21 UTC 2012

Not sure if it's appropriate for me to be communicating on the Board list
or not (feel free to set me straight), but we have some extra money from
LASCON 2011 that I could pitch the team on contributing to this effort.
This seems like a very good use of that money to me.  It's nowhere near
$100k, but probably more than the $1k per chapter that Eoin suggested.

~josh