[Owasp-board] Most Recent "State of OWASP" slide deck

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Mar 16 23:25:28 UTC 2012

Attached is the current template for the keynote kick off for all 2012
appsec conferences.  due to size its a pain to keep on the wiki (size
limits) it is a .pdf.

Googledocs has a limit of 10mb upload to convert to googledoc.

If you can take this centralize and update this would give us all a single
location to update/pull from for 2012 and we should start working on the
AppSecDC event too.

Enjoy Denver - punch Andy for me :)

-Brennan