[Owasp-board] [owasp-summit-2013] Moving forward with the Cruise as a Summit Venue

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Mar 14 21:29:51 UTC 2012

Thanks for the clarifications and apologies for being late in the conversation here.

I'd suggest a 12-14 hr  daily agenda to get as much covered as possible.

I'd like to be involved in the agenda if I may. One point of focus is project reboot!! Most of our flagship projects are static and need new blood, roadmap and some energy.