[Owasp-board] [owasp-summit-2013] Moving forward with the Cruise as a Summit Venue

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Mar 14 21:02:06 UTC 2012

On reflection I do not see any benefit to having our summit on a cruse ship.

Unless its cheaper to do so or i am missing some compelling reason, otherwise it does sound like a holiday for the "owasp leaders", should we spend charity/members/sponsors money on things which may be perceived in the wrong way?

Will a week on a cruse ship make the Internet less [in]secure.