[Owasp-board] [Global_chapter_committee] Proposed Conferences/Chapters policy changes

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Mar 13 18:19:11 UTC 2012

can you explain:
"Profit will be split 50/50 between the foundation and the chapter up until
the chapter has received an amount equal to the chapter annual budget
amount"
My understanding is:
if in belgium we have an annual budget of € 10000, and we organize an event
with income resulting in a e.g. € 25000 the split would be € 15000 to the
foundation and €10000 to the chapter?

a general remark: it seems we are loading a lot of operational work on the
committee in reviewing local budgets?

--seba