[Owasp-board] Projects reboot

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Mar 12 22:18:09 UTC 2012

Thanks jim,
My personal vision is I need someone to refactor and reformat the code review guide and also develop a owasp Id nomenclature. So u can get documents pushed to this person, they can take care of formatting, grammar etc. also I want someone to start x-ref the owasp eco system to bring it all together. I have a computer science undergrad student in mind who has taken a great interest in security etc.

Make sense? Anyone?
Eoin.